Monday, April 20, 2009

PC or Mac?

When you edit your photos do you work with PC or Apple? Which do you prefer?

Also, have you ever thought about teaching and photography classes?

I'm a Mac girl. Typically, artists use Mac and the business world uses PC. It's hard to honestly tell someone to go one way or the other.

When I was in college, we used Macs and I learned Photoshop on them. But, I know a friend of mine, Noemi (Noemi Photography), who decided to buy a computer more often and get PCs because they aren't as expensive as Macs.



Have I ever thought about teaching again?
Sure. I am actually planning to do a workshop, I just don't know when it will be. I'd love to hear what you all think about that and if you'd come. Also, is there a price limit on what you'd be able to afford? How long would you want it to be (a whole weekend? just one day?) and what you'd like to focus on.

I have my thoughts, but I'd LOVE your feedback!

3 comments:

  1. I would totally love a workshop! I'd come for a few hours on a weekend maybe for a few sessions. I figure $50 a session is a good price? I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a workshop, too! I'd go for one day on a weekend or a couple shorter sessions sounds good, too. Something affordable, yet also make sure that it is worth your valuable time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely be interested in a workshop. I think 1 long day would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete